Wellness doesn’t necessarily mean punishment for your taste buds. In the era of strict diet and lack of delicious alternatives, CBD gummies have been rising to the occasion. With different flavors, consistency, and colors, these CBD gummy things are the latest healthy sweet treats.
The only reason why people hesitate is the lack of awareness around the health benefits of CBD. Their mind goes straight to the ‘high’ factor. Of course, for that, the amount of THC has to be higher than 0.3%. So, the question is, does CBD gummy contain THC? This post addresses such questions and offers other related crucial details. So, let’s dive in.
What Are CBD Gummy Things?
Cannabidiol (CBD) is a cannabinoid found in hemp that interacts with the endocannabinoid system of our body, providing a holistic balance. Most CBD products contain tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the compound known to cause a high. But the products having THC under 0.3% are legal in the States. CBD gummies are a means to consume hemp in the form of chewy and delicious candy.
Unlike other CBD products, they don’t need a dropper for ease of consumption. Moreover, most people are not a fan of the taste of hemp. Thanks to vivid flavors, they mask the hemp taste and provide a more convenient way of consumption for those who are new to CBD.
Do CBD Gummies Make You High?
No, they don’t! Here’s how. Substances with psychoactive properties can make you high. Since CBD is derived from hemp, it doesn’t contain THC. Therefore, due to a lack of psychoactive properties, CBD gummy bites don’t make you high. However, they do hold credit for relieving insomnia, inflammation, anxiety, and pain.
Properties of CBD Gummy Bites
Due to the lack of regulations by the FDA on CBD products, there is an inconsistency in the purity of CBD gummies. Strengths can also vary. Therefore, always make sure that you purchase CBD gummy bites from a brand that is reputable and reliable.
For instance, Wind CBD gummy bites, have a broad spectrum profile. They are also available in different colors and flavors including grape, lemon, and orange. The best part is that they are 100% THC-free. Thus, they won’t make you high. Besides, here are some features you should look out for while selecting CBD gummy things:
- To ensure that you avail the benefits of all cannabinoids and terpenes, it’s best to take a high-quality CBD gummy with a broad-spectrum profile.
- The best CBD gummies are made of natural sugar and flavorings along with non-GMO and organic ingredients.
- Always look at lab results since the FDA doesn’t approve of CBD products. Of course, no reputable brand is going to be reluctant to show them to potential customers.
- The earthy and nutty taste of hemp isn’t for everyone.
- Most CBD gummy brands offer bites that are pre-dosed. This provides users are broader scope to go up or down the dosage.
- The ease of dosage is higher when you’re working with CBD gummies. With CBD oil you might have to keep a glass of water in handy for easy swallowing. Other ways demand that you keep the dosage in check manually. But with CBD gummies, pop a pre-dosed one and you’re good to go.
- Gummies are a completely smoke-free way to enjoy the benefits of CBD. This makes it perfect for people who are sensitive to smoke. It’s also convenient for those who think inhalation is too hard on their lungs.
Benefits of THC-Free CBD Gummies
CBD gummies have a similar effect on the mental and physical health of a person as other CBD products. Even though kicking-in takes more time than vaping or CBD oils, the result is more or less the same:
1. A Little Goes a Long Way
You need more quantities of CBD products for smoking as compared to gummies. For instance, if you’re smoking half a gram four times a day, you’ll barely need two gummies for the same duration to have a similar effect. Therefore, when it comes to CBD gummy things, a little goes a long way.
2. Doesn’t Irritate Throat and Lungs
For those who prefer CBD for health benefits, smoking can irritate your throat and is hard on your lungs. However, with CBD gummies, there are no chances of any kind of respiratory issues.
3. Antioxidant Properties
Free radicals can cause a variety of neurodegenerative disorders. CBD gummies are rich in antioxidants which fixes this problem to a great extent. Thus, by eliminating free-radicals, antioxidants are a boon for your brain and body.
4. Relieves Swelling and Pain
CBD gummies relieve swelling and pain by reacting with vanilloid receptors and serotonin receptors inside the brain. Plus, they’re all-natural, unlike pain killers that temporarily suppress the discomfort.
5. Promotes Relaxation and Enhances Overall Sleep Cycle
Research shows that CBD is one of the most effective substances for reducing anxiety. CBD gummies promote relaxation and induce a sense of calm. Moreover, the skeptic ones won’t bug you about why you’re taking a ‘not so common’ product when all you do is pop a gummy candy! All in all, CBD gummies enhance the sleep cycle, thanks to the tranquil effects.
Summing It Up
There are different types of CBD isolates and full-spectrum products available in the market. It’s vital to check that the product you are buying doesn’t have more than prescribed THC. The lesser, the better.
With ample of CBD products in the market, some are bound to be better than the others. CBD gummy things with 0% THC are the best when it comes to a discreet way of taking CBD. They also come in different strengths for beginners, intermediates, and for those who have been CBD admirers for quite some time.
If you are new to CBD, you can start with an option that has a low dosage. Gradually, according to your symptoms, you can alter the strength. The best way to ease into the world of CBD is through CBD gummy things.